Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

                                                                            The Piano
                                                                                 ~Part 5



      "Oooooooh! A nemesis?! How much cooler can this GET?!" Tom exclaimed, excitedly." So what happened next?"
      "Do you have NO pity?" the fox glared at Tom. "I get thrown out by my own family, am almost starved to death, my nemesis returns to ultimately kill me and...and all you can say is 'Oh yay! This poor fox is going to die! Whoopee!' Do you even have a heart?!" the fox shouted.
      "But I thought you said that you were strong enough to endure it? Were you lying?" Tom asked suspiciously.
      "I was. But I was thrown out of my home to starve. When most people learn about that they have pity. But obviously you don't! And for that I won't tell you the rest of the story." The fox turned his back on Tom.
      "Please!!!"
      "No!"
      "Zaro, please!"
      "Only if you say you're sorry and that I was right all along.
      "Whatever." And with that, the black fox began to speak again.

No comments:

Post a Comment